Looking For Biz Color Safe Bleach Powder

I live in Arizona and can't find the powdered Biz bleach. Everyone says it's at Walmart, but I haven't found it anywhere else. Please help.

Both Biz and Oxy-clean are oxygen bleaches and work the same way. I use them interchangably.

Try your grocery store brand of powdered non chlorine bleach instead because the ingredients are the same and manufacturers are often also the same. You'll be paying a lot less money than when buying a product with a popular title like Biz, Oxiclean, Tide With Bleach, etc. ;-)

You can find Biz at Wal-mart, Target, K-mart and ShopRite. You can also purchase on-line at www.mybrands.com.

August 5, 2009 Flag

Where can I buy Biz color safe bleach powder in my area? I cannot find it at most of the stores around me and really like this product.

Diane from Middletown, CT

Answers:

The only place I can find Biz (and I have used it for years and love it) is Walmart. I live in Florida.
A friend in Vancouver turned me on to a Clorox product that has amazed me. I even got a spot of set and already dried red nail polish out of one of my favorite cream colored pillow cases.

However, I also used a little bottle of liquid Tide that came in a package with a little Tide brush which has a battery. Sorta looks like the size and motion of a Braun electric tooth brush. Guess that would work with it too. Anyway, I haven't seen a spot I can't get out since I have both products. I try the Clorox Oxi Magic product first and rub a bit and add a bit of water and if that doesn't work I add the Tide and circular motion brush. (08/24/2008)

By geOrgia

Where I live they sell Biz at several grocery stores and also at Walmart.

If you go to:

http://www.bizisbetter.com/

and click "about" there is a tab for stores that sell it or use the "contact" tab and email them for stores in your area.
(08/24/2008)

By Kaelle

I found it at our local Kroger store.

By Gena from Elkview, WV (10/04/2008)

By ThriftyFun

Consumer Advice Product FinderAugust 5, 2009
Bleach Stains on Red Shirt
Removing Bleach Stains From Clothing
Bleach Bottle on White Background
Crafts Using Bleach Bottles
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Yellow Bleach Stains in a Plastic Bathtub
Two bare feet.
Homemade Foot Powder
🎉
🎄