Add Tuna to Mac and Cheese

Mix a defrosted package of Macaroni and Cheese with 1 can of tuna fish (preferably oil packed), drained. Top with crumbled Ritz Crackers. Microwave 3 minutes. Can double recipe.

By angela39 from Glendale, CA

February 24, 2011 Flag

Spruce up a box of plain old mac and cheese with a can of tuna fish! Now you've got cheesy tuna noodle casserole! You can even add a cup of frozen peas and carrots (add while the noodles are boiling) to make it more special. My son loves this and he gets a more balanced meal.

By Christine from Spanaway, WA

Add Tuna To Mac And Cheese

My mom used to do that when we were growing up, or she would cut up hot dogs and add a can of corn (or the peas). It was great and I still love it!! I can't get my daughter to try it yet though, she has to have all of her food separated and not touching. (11/13/2007)

By crys7881

Add Tuna To Mac And Cheese

For years, I've been making a simple stove top tuna casserole. You fix a boxed macaroni and cheese dinner as per instructions. Add to it a can of cream of mushroom soup, a can of drained peas and a can of drained and chopped up canned tuna. Mix all well and heat. (11/13/2007)

By Debbie52

Tuna Sushi
Recipes Using Tuna
Food and Recipes Food Tips Food FixesFebruary 24, 2011
Creamed tuna on slices of toast garnished with herbs and red onion
Making Creamed Tuna on Toast
Tuna Tetrazzini
Tuna Tetrazzini Recipes
Two tuna burgers on a white plate
Tuna Burger Recipes
Blue Cheese and Gruyere Mac and Cheese
Blue Cheese and Gruyere Mac and Cheese