I'm looking for the breakfast burrito recipe for my Xpress Redi Set Go. I lost my recipe book. Thanks!
By Alicia from Wichita, KS
Xpress breakfast=serving size 2
2 eggs, beaten
2 large English muffins, split and cut in half vertically
1 slice of ham, cut in half
2 slices of cheese
1. Place devider pan in cooker
2. spray with non stick cooking spray and preheat
3. Pour half into each well of devider pan, cook 2-3 minutes
4. Meanwhile, put cheese and ham on one half of each muffin
5. Remove pan with eggs and place eggs over cheese and ham
6. Put on other half of muffin
7. Put muffins in cooking base
8. Cook about 2 minutes unti cheese is melted and muffin is toasty
2 (8") flour tortillas
3 Brown 'N Serve sausages, thinly sliced
2 eggs, beaten with 2 Tablespoons milk
alt and pepper to taste
2 slices american cheese
1. Place divider pan inside Xpress Redi set Go
2. Spray divider pan with non-stick cooking spray
3. Place half the sausage slices into each well prior
4. Preheat the Xpress Ready set Go and cook 2 to
3 minutes until light goes on
5. Add beaten egg, milk and seasonings to the
sausage and cook 2 minnutes.
6. Stir slightly to scramble and cook 2 more
7. Meanwhile, place one cheese slice in the center
of each tortilla.
8. Take out divider pan (Careful- Very Hot)
9. Top each tortilla with half the cooked egg and
10. Rub a small amount of along the perimeter of
each tortilla to seal
11. Fold each tortilla in half and place in Xpress
Redi Set Go
12. Cook 4-6 minutes and wrap in napkin to serve
2(8-in) flour tortillas
3 brown'n serve sausages, thinly sliced
2 eggs,beaten with 2 tblsp. milk
alt & pepper to taste
2 slices american cheese
place divider pan inside xpress redi-set-go
pray divider pan with non-stick cooking spray
place half the sausage slices into each well prior to preheating
preheat redi-set-go and cook2 to 3 min. until light goes on
add beaten egg,milk & seasonings to sausages and cook 2 min.
tir slightly to scramble and cook 2 more min.
meanwhile, place one cheese slice in center of each tortilla
take out divider pan(careful-very hot,use oven mitt)
top each tortilla with half the cooked egg and sausage mixture
rub a small amount of water along the perimeter of each tortilla to seal
fold each tortilla in half and place in cooking well of
cook 4-6 min. and wrap in a napkin to serve.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
I am looking for Xpress Redi Set Go recipes.
By eeyore69 from Corvallis, OR
Does any one have recipes for the Xpress Redi Set Go that they are willing to share for free?
By Teresa from Thomson, GA