New Contest! Foodsaver Vac 300

This is the entry level Foodsaver. It offers commercial-quality vacuum packaging and is great for storing meat and cheese. It has a retail price of $79.99. Submit a tip, food recipe, craft recipe and you might win it!

Enter This Contest!

I vacuum pack my good silverware in a large ziplock bag and then hide the flat pkg between the table linens. The bag protects against tarnish and is stored away in a safer place.

Store extra summer berries in vacuum packed ziplock bags. I freeze them 1st on a cookie sheet before filling the bags in equal measurements.

When I ran out of the "official" bags that came with my hand-held machine I used a hole punch on one side of a reqular ziplock bag. After the air was removed I covered the hole with a colorful piece of Duck Brand duct tape.

Cooking Contest
Tips for Entering a Cooking Contest
Foodsaver on Kitchen Counter
Foodsaver Tips and Tricks
Christmas Truck
Decorating a Truck for a Christmas Parade
Cordless Stick Vacuums
Cordless Stick Vacuums Reviews