Binder Clip to Contain Cords

I am constantly taking photos, especially with this wonderful site! I leave my USB plugged into the computer then plug the camera end into the camera when I need it. Due to lack of space, I have to have my tower on the floor.

Being disabled, this means bending over in half to pick up the cord from the floor where it inevitably lands after I attempt to throw it on top of the tower.

I was retrieving the cord today when I saw a binder clip on the floor under the under support of the table. It hit me that I can hook it on the clip rather than hunt or bend over to find it.

Now, I know that most of you won't have my set up, table style or need. But, if you do, I hope this helps. It is within reach and now I don't even have to unwrap it but once to reach the camera.

PS: Sorry the shot isn't stellar, but you get the picture - no pun intended

By Poor But Proud from Salem , OR

My son came up with the idea of putting a different color of nail polish on the binder clips and the plug that matches a splotch of color on the various devices. It certainly helps when you're trying to track down a problem. Those binder clips are just the perfect solution to organization too. Helps to keep things out of the way so much better.

Great idea for you. Thank you for sharing.

Songwriter

Love this idea! Anything that helps those of us with different challenges adapt on a budget gets my vote. :D

Uses For Binder Clips
Uses For Binder Clips
Organizing OfficeJune 17, 2011
pile of electronics cords and cables
Recycling Electronic Cords and Cables
An electrical cord plugged into an outlet.
Finding Replacement Cords for Electronics
TV with hidden cords.
Hiding Electric Cords
Binder Clip Yarn Bowl
Making a Binder Clip Yarn Bowl
🎄