Use a Binder Clip to Hold Cords in Place

I love the heavy duty clips to hold your cords in place. As long as you have a 'lip' that you can clip them to, they are great to use to thread your phone cords or other cords through.

I also use them to hold pens, or other things, and then you will have a 'holder'. They can then hook onto other things like a cup hook or a nail. If you really want to be creative, you can even decorate them with fabric, ribbon, a bow, or paper to go with your home decor. :-)

By CDC from FL

2 More Solutions

I am constantly taking photos, especially with this wonderful site! I leave my USB plugged into the computer then plug the camera end into the camera when I need it.

Due to lack of space, I have to have my tower on the floor.

Binder clip holding USB cord

Use binder clips to hold your cables to keep them from falling behind the desk.

In These Pages
Organizing OfficeDecember 18, 2019
🎄
🎉
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Use-a-Binder-Clip-to-Hold-Cords-in-Place.html