German Sweet Chocolate Pecan Pie
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cup cold half and half, light cream, or milk
- 1 package chocolate instant pudding
- 3 1/2 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 package German Sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup chopped honey-roasted pecans or plain pecans
- 1 pre-packaged chocolate pie crust
Beat cream cheese in large bowl of an electric mixer at high speed until smooth. Add half and half and beat a low speed until well mixed. Add pie filling mix; beat until well blended, 1 minute. Fold in whipped topping, chocolate, and pecans. Spoon into crust. Freeze until firm, about 6 hours or overnight. Remove from freezer and let stand about 20 minutes before serving. Store any leftover pie in freezer.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 24, 2017 at 4:14:58 AM on 10.0.0.173 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us