Casper (Tri-color Collie)

Casper is a 9 year old Tri-color Collie. Casper was born into the family.

Casper loves to hang out with her mom, Rascal-12, her adopted collie brother- 4, and adopted german shepherd brother Dagwood- 4 also. They have a large yard and love to run, play, and hide from each other.

Casper hates for anyone to fight. She thinks the chickens (roosters and hens) are fighting so she breaks them up. When Casper is around I'm sure we have a few frustrated roosters. My brother makes and sells custom clocks and sends the money to collie rescues. I had him put my favorite picture of Casper on a clock. The only more beautiful collie in the world is her mom. But I could be biased.

By Kathy from northeast CO

What a beautiful baby! I just lost my beautiful cassie who was a sable and white collie about 2 weeks ago to cancer. She was the best obediant dog ever. She was 12 years old and she is sadly missed. Thanks for the reminder of what great dogs our collies are!

Your collie Casper is pretty. I liked hearing about your brother donating to the Collie Rescue how nice.

Awwww Casper is a cutie! Animals are so wonderful.

Our Casper a tricolour brown and gold sheltie hates fighting as well. He likes to become my hat if my husband talks loud at me. He is trying to hide

His is 10 years old and I wondered how long he will live. I have no idea how long they live. He was a used dog, not abused. My brother gave him to us because he barks at "intruders" We have had him for 9 years

can you give me any ideas on longevity? gerrardsj AT

Pets Pet PagesMay 2, 2006
Crafts Using Tri-Beads
Rough Collie
Rough Collie Breed Information and Photos
Making Tri-Bead Keychains
Border Collie
Border Collie Breed Information and Photos