Recycled Container As Toilet Brush Holder

contest winner icon

This is a good idea for recycling your laundry detergent containers, Clorox or gallon milk containers. These work really well for holding your toilet bowel brush.

First mark where you want your cut to be, and be sure to leave enough of the handle, plus a 'groove' where the spout was to hold the handle of your bowl brush. You can decorate your containers with permanent markers to match your decor also. When your container is dirty, just rinse out and toss in your recycle container to re-recycle. These are also very handy to store other things in, such as cleaning supplies for under your sink, or in the laundry room for missing socks, as a trash container by your desk, or for storing plastic bags in your pantry. Use your imagination - the possibilities are endless. :)

By CDC from FL

Thank you so much for having a picture of this too! Could maybe jazz it up a bit with some decorating maybe. I will put my thinking cap on.

When I do this I leave the whole spout but cut a slit through it. The handles of most brushes and the bathroom plunger pop right into it and it helps keep them upright.

Good idea on leaving the entire top and putting a slit to hold the brush in it to be more secure. :)

You are welcome for the pic. I always try to post a pic when I add things here. (You know what they say...a picture is worth a thousand words. ;)

Toilet brush holder made with a milk jug.
Storing a Toilet Brush
Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning ToolsNovember 23, 2010
Wooden hairbrush on a black background.
Cleaning Hairbrushes
Cleaning Hair from a Brush
Removing Hair from Brushes
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
🎉
🎄