Buddy (Boston Terrier)

Buddy is 5 years old and is a Boston Terrier. My husband Scott purchased him from a pet store, he was so small. We've had Buddy practically since he was born.

We live down from a large park and Buddy loves his walks in the morning and evening. After that comes his toys, he's very strong for his size and loves to wrestle them from you.

Buddy has to sleep between us and he sometimes stays in bed after we have gotten up for breakfast. Boy, can he sleep and there are times when I can't tell who is snoring; My Husband or Buddy. They are just like your kids; you worry about them, care for them and have to discipline them, too!

Here is a photo of Buddy with his friend Max (Yorkie). We went to stay at Max's shore house last summer and Max wasn't into sharing his domain with anyone other than his Brother Vinny (not shown). Let's just say, they didn't quite like each other right off the bat. But as you can see, they did manage to get along so we could enjoy our stay.

I believe they we scoping out another dog who was walking pass by the house. I guess their plan was to attack if needed!

By JoAnn from Cherry Hill, NJ

BuddyAndMax335x225.jpg

He is so precious! He reminds me of a Screwtail Boston Bull that I had many years ago. Give him a big hug and kiss from Missy's (dachshund) mom. God bless you!

Hi JoAnn,

I really enjoyed your story of your Dog. Thank you for sharing it with us all.

Sheila from Canada

Oh how sweet! Thanks for sharing your adorable "baby" with us!

Awwweeee. Look at my Buddy! He is so stinkin cute! And boy has he gotten big er um wide since I saw him last! LOL Miss you! When are ya gonna bring Buddy to see Sasha & Loki?! Love you!

JoAnn and Scott!!! You should bring Buddy down to see me and Sampson in VA!! Sampson loves to play with small doggies and if he deems necassary even may eat him LOL... :) Miss you guys hopefully see you sometime in the summer if I can get a break. Take care !!

Boston Terrier - Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesApril 8, 2008
American Staffordshire Terrier
American Staffordshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Welsh Terrier
Welsh Terrier Breed Information
Donating Used Stuffed Animals
Donating Used Stuffed Animals
Yorkshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
🎄