Samson (Siamese Cat)

Samson is a 4 year old Siamese cat. My eldest daughter found him at her high school, hungry, in need of a lot of attention and very affectionate. He loves to roll around in the dirt. Sam is crosseyed and can't see for beans but he sees most clearly with his big heart!

By Ursula from Navajo Reservation, AZ

He is just adorable. I love his eyes!

Awwww! Sam is precious. What a sweet baby, I love his face!

Bless you for taking this poor kitty into your home, he is rewarding you with his love.

Thank you so much for sharing his store and picture!!

Northern Virginia

Sam is adorable and your pics show his terrific personality.

Sam is a pretty boy! He looks so snuggly and

those eyes are cute.

He is too die for! I have a Siamese kitty too and he is crossed eyed, but only some of the time. It is pretty funnny

Okay, I melt when I see Siamese! We always had them growing up and I got my first one (all my OWN) just this last January (it took me 10 years to want one after our 18 year old died!). So we get Sarabi (her "sister" Nala, an Abby Tabby, was named when we adopted her from the humane society, so we continued the Lion King theme) at 7 months, pure bred FREE on Craig's List. In May a male Siamese shows up in our front yard (in a condo complex) and never left. He looked like a Sampson (we use the P) and has taken to the name. Someone "took care" of him for many years. I use this lightly as he was fixed but his teeth are mostly missing so I soak and moosh up dry food for him. He lives outside of our front door, loves all girls (I think a male abused him, since he doesn't like them) and meow's his scraggly meow to anyone who walks by. So I went from having NO Siamese, to 2! Both Chocolate/Seal points, Sarabi fat and sassy, Sampson more the typical angular long faced Siamese. They are the best!

Siamese Cat
Siamese Cat Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesAugust 7, 2006
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
Siamese Mix
Siamese Mix Cat Photos