Sarabi (Siamese Cat)

Sarabi (Sarabi G, Squeakers, Fat Cat with the Little Head) is a Chocolate Point Siamese and is 1 yr. 3 months old. Her "sister" Nala was already named when we adopted her, so we kept with the Lion King theme.

My family has always had Chocolate Point Siamese, after the loss of our family cat Sibu, it took 10 years before I could have another! I HAD to have one! I got her from a show breeder for Free from Craig's list because she wasn't "show" quality. She is PERFECT to me!

Her FAVORITE thing is an elastic string. She brings it to us from anywhere in the house, if you throw it, she will get it and bring it back! She loves tin foil balls and anything she can bat around the kitchen floor. She is a FAT and sassy cat, after being fixed she's definitely overzealous about her food, her "sister" Nala is skinny, she's the fat one!

She sits up like a Bunny when I ask her "Where is the bunny wabbit?". She squeaks! Really, since we've had her at 5 months, she's squeaks when you come greet her. She talks like a Siamese, but the squeaking is the best! P.S. She is fatter now, than in the picture!

By Michawn from Morgan Hill, CA

What a doll- she's perfect. I love cats that are lively and playful. Your Sarabi is beautiful as well- better than any show cat any day.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

WHAT A BEAUTY!!! She was lucky to find you, looks like she has found a wonderful home. Thanks for sharing.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

What an interesting COAT she has. I've never seen a LONGER haired Siamese and it's just LOVELY!! My Dutch house Bunny AND closet loving/wild Kitty Celeste (KC), grey/white Persian, would just LOVE to play with her, as would I. She's darling! I wish I had a Digital Camera to send pictures, too.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Your cat is beautiful. It really seems like it's a lot of fun for you. Thank you for sharing. HUGS

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Oh how pretty! She sounds like a lot of fun and love!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Hello,
I am so sorry to hear about your wonderful furbaby. Nala was just beautiful. You can go in to the site http://www.RainbowBridge.com to get any ideas on jewelry or a memorial for her. Hugs to you and your little girl.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Sarabi was a beautiful cat. My heart goes out to you over her death.I have a beautiful grey and white "fat" cat "Sneakers". He just turned 13 years end of Aug./07. I am dreading the day he passes, as I have had him since he was 6 weeks old.He "talks" to me all the time and is so sweet and lovable too.I will probably bury him at my oldest son's place, as I live in a condo. Take care and remember the good times with your Sarabi. preppy56.

Reply Like this photo? Yes