Finding Vintage Yardley Lipstick

Does Yardley of London make vintage lipstick from the 1960's or 70's? I loved them!

By Bobbie from Lockeford, CA

Check at They have a lot of old products that can't be found anyplace else.

Ive checked the Vermont Country Store - they only carry some shampoo, fragrance and soaps by Yardley :(

Yardley has not made cosmetics for years and years so even if you did find a vintage tube it really wouldn't be safe to use. I know your want because I remember my favorite 'Good Night Slicker' and miss the color and the smell! That was over 40 years ago and I still miss it! Please do scroll down and read the ThriftyFun archives below on this page for memory lane including a couple of pictures I posted a couple of years ago that you might appreciate. :-)

Try the Vermont Country Store. They carry some Yardley products, but if you call them with a specific request, they will try to track it down! Hope this helps. Donna

I have some Yardley lip Glosses (pot O' glosses). If anyone's interested contact me. They are still creamy and have that nice fragrance! I can't believe it myself.

Msan7170 AT

Yes !

Hi I know this is an old post but Imtaking a chance anyway lol Do you still have any pot o Glosses ?

I have some in my etsy shop, along with other vintage Yardley products. Search for my shop under KristalAntiques at etsy.

I also am looking for a lipstick slicker by Yardley called banana split, can anyone help me with that, is a pastel pink and yummy!

Hi, I'm here in New York helping my artist friend close down her loft which has been sold and get rid of some of her collectibles and she has a Yardley lipstick (used - still some lipstick in there!) - Superstar Red, beautiful vintage container - it's great. I was about to put it on Ebay when I stumbled onto this site and would rather give it to real 'fan'. Just contact me here as soon as you can or I'll put it on Ebay and then just paste the link here. I used to live in London and it was great to read the company history of hundreds of years!

Oh my sweet lord, my mama used to buy all Yardley products. I remember the smells of them. I am now 57 years old and my mama is no longer here but how I remember those smells, the ode london cologne. Oh yeah I loved the 60's.

woman applying cosmetics
Finding Yardley Cosmetics
Consumer Advice Product FinderFebruary 5, 2011
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Removing Lipstick Stains on Fabric
Lipstick stain on a white shirt.
Removing Lipstick Stains on Clothing
pots of lipstick
Making Lipstick