Keep Grill Lid From Sticking

When it's cold during the winter months, my outdoor Holland grill lid sticks due to a little grease buildup around the edge. It's really hard to open and we use the grill several times a week, so this became a real problem.

I could probably take a table knife and pry it open, but I found that when I placed a couple of popsicle sticks under each end of the lid before putting the grill cover back on, it eliminated the problem. Now when I raise the lid to light the grill, I lay the sticks on the grill shelf and use them over and over. Works for me!

By hate litter from NC

Use Pie Tins For Grilling
Barbecue and Grilling Tips and Tricks
Food and Recipes Food Tips BBQ and GrillJanuary 24, 2011
pan with lid
Removing a Lid Stuck on a Pan
lace tank topper
Making Toilet Tank/Lid Covers
A chunk of stuck together ice cubes.
Keeping Ice Cubes from Sticking
Cover for an Outdoor Grill
Making a Cover for an Outdoor Grill