Design and Technology Assignment Help!

Hi, I'm doing a design and technology assignment and im wanting to create a ball chair ( ) as pictured here. I need ideas on how to make the fiberglass part (or even if i should make it out of something else)?! if anyone has any suggestions at all it would be great if you could reply! Cheers...Katie!

I have no experience with this, but you might approach it like a papier mache project, except in fiberglass. Take a large ball (like a "medicine ball" used for strength conditioning--maybe can buy from excercise stores/sites). Then apply fiberglass patching material to coat it as for a boat hull repair (you could contact West Marine for help and supplies). Then cut the opening and sand & finish. Good luck!

An office with modern interior design.
Brand Name Ideas for Interior Design Products
Train Models
Making Models and Dioramas
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 20, 2016 at 6:16:57 AM on in 733 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.