Advice For 16th Birthday Dance Party

I'm having a sweet 16 party on November 9th, and it is going to be a dance party. I'm trying to think of how to decorate it because its going to be at my clubhouse in my neighborhood. I was thinking of black and dark pink colors or something like that. I was wondering what kind of party favors I could do that would not be to expensive. I found these cute invitations that look like tickets but I didn't know if that would be a good idea because it isn't a concert. So any opinions you have or any other help would be great. Thanks.

Alayna from Georgia

Answers

In These Guides
A 16 year old girl holding a cake at her birthday with friends.
16th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
teen dancing
Planning a Dance Birthday Party for Teens
Holidays and Parties Parties Party ThemesOctober 5, 2007
daddy daughter dance ideas
Planning a Daddy Daughter Dance
Smiling Woman in Belly Dance Costume
Making a Belly Dancer Costume
Cupcakes for a sweet 16 birthday party.
Sweet 16 Birthday Party Ideas
How to Belly Dance, Beautiful Bealldancer
How to Belly Dance
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 18, 2017 at 2:45:49 PM on 10.0.0.230 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.