Toby (Maltese/Cockapoo)

His name is Toby. He is a senior! He is 10 years old but still acts like a puppy! He is a Malta Cocka Poo! Yes that is correct! His Mother was a Maltese, his father was half Cocker and half Poodle! We got Toby 10 years ago and he was in the paper and the last in the litter.

He loves to play with his stuffed animals. Matter of fact any new stuffed animal that comes into this house, Toby thinks it is for him. He loves Eeyore! If he sees a stuffed animal he is out to get it!

We love Toby, he is a part of our family and a love bug!

By Stacy

I have a Toby at my house too! He is a Yorkie and he is a little boy w/a big attitude! He loves to boss the other three girls/2 Poms and 1 Maltese around.

They just ignore him but he has not figured that out yet!

Your Toby is just at cute as mine. Aren't dogs the best? I hope I never have to live w/o dogs in my life. They are Gods gifts just like children/except they never grow up and move out!

My lookalike was Dusty. Named because he looked like a large floor mop. He passed almost 10 yrs.ago. Fond memories.

Toby is sweet and cute with his Eyore.

Is your dog really 10 years old and still looks cute! That is amazing.

Yes, now he is almost 12 and going strong!

I am thinking of getting a cockapoo/maltese puppy. I have 2 daughters 11 and 14. Are they good around kids. And how was the training process?

We have a 1 year old like Toby. Her name is Maya. Her father is a maltese and mother is 1/2 cocker spaniel, half poodle. They are the best.

Cute Shih Tzu Matlese Mix Puppy
Maltese Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesSeptember 30, 2005
Guide
Maltese
Maltese Breed Information and Photos
🎉
🎄