Product Review For Colonix

Has anyone ever tried Colonix Colon Cleansing program, and if so, what were the results? I would like to know as my father is interested in trying it.

Jarron from Florida

I tried the product for a 3-month period. I honestly can not say that it did much for me (in contrast to all the glowing testimonials on the webpage).

I think, basically, it would have been the same (but a lot cheaper) to slowly increase fiber in-take (bran, fruits, vegetables) and then be consistent in maintaining a high-fiber diet.

Just my opinion.

i would just say be very careful. i work for a drs office and they always encourage people not to do these. i myself have considered doing a cleanse but then i see danger reports about them and decide not to.

It doesn't surprise me that they would say that, but thank you for your info.

"RE: Product Review For Colonix

Post by sandy63 (310) | (11/16/2007)

Profile | Blog! | Contact

i would just say be very careful. i work for a drs office and they always encourage people not to do these. i myself have considered doing a cleanse but then i see danger reports about them and decide not to. "

I'm a doctor. This stuff isn't good for you. If you clean out the colon a lot (remember enemas?), it becomes flabby, like a flabby muscle, and then you have real problems.

Avoid this product like the plague.

I did a short cleanse back in 2000 or so, with the supercolon cleanse from healthplus inc. It is the senna and intestinal stimulant laxatives like it that you probably would not want to be on for a long time. Senna is in Colonix and it is a stimulant laxative, also sold over the counter. I do not buy that cleaning your colon out with some common fiber and some anti parasitic herbals will cause your colon to become flabby.

Since when does harboring tapeworms, giardia, pin worms, cysts and all kinds of garbage in our intestines cause the colon to be tonified? I intend to do a proper cleansing soon, and the nutritionist that I feel is highly respected and knows a LOT about cleansing is Anne Louise Gittleman. I would check out her books and website.

I agree. My family has never done enemas or cleansing on our own, although we have had several Doctors that thought nothing of prescribing and wanting us to use them and citrate of magnesium a few times a week and thought nothing of subjecting us to barium enemas several times a week for the sake of tests. I am guessing if a colon can survive that, it can survive a one time use of any product designed to cleanse the system naturally. I can't believe that using something once in 60+ years would lead to flabby colon. We are still undecided, but I will remember the advice.

"RE: Product Review For Colonix

Post By thriftyengineer (Guest Post) (11/17/2007)

----- I do not buy that cleaning your colon out with some common fiber and some anti parasitic herbals will cause your colon to become flabby.

"

Garden of Life Perfect Cleanse is gentle and a really good product. It isn't meant to be a cure all but it does give a little boost. After that water water water and healthy fiber like oatmeal, stay away from red meat!

I tried this for a couple of months, I don't think it worked like they said it would. I would save your money on that and buy a laxative, fibersure, or even a detoxifying tea. It does the same thing and a lot cheaper.

I tried this product with not much success. Save your money on that and get yourself some detoxifying tea and some fiber sure and maybe even some laxatives. They will do the same thing.

For a help with the colon, at first you'll say like I did, now how can this work, but it realy does, I'm not saying its a cure all but it will give you relief and get things working in a good direction. There are 2 ways to try this. I read in a book from the 1920's (1) that if you need help with a BM, to drink warm as you can stand water before going to bed. When you wake in the morning drink some room temperature water. Yes it works, sounds strange being something so simple ! (2) Receintly came across this. Or have a tablespoon of olive oil before bed and in the morning drink warm as you can stand water. It takes awhile,eveyone is different, it might work for you right away after the drink in the morning or give your body a day or 2 to think over what its next move will be, but it works. No side effects outside of RELIEF ! I use this one more offen. I also interchange them as I don't eat the same foods at the same times every day. And yes fiber, fruits, and vegetables and Fresh prunes ..... not those dryed up ones that have been around for months, all make a big difference. Hope this helps someone.

I would read what quack.com has to say about such products. This sounds very Kevin Trudeau to me.

I guess at this point it's a little moot, but he's already tried it and it did as advertised, and he was satisfied with the result (And looked like he felt better too)

You have $80 and want to spend it on Colonix? May I suggest a more viable alternative?

Spend about $12.00 for a month's supply of Metamucil Fibersure. Scoop some of that tasteless powder into a glass of OJ to get your necessary dietary fiber and Vitamin C. This is 3x more effective than that sludge shake that comes with Colonix.

Spend about $7.00 for some fancy Green Tea packets - the antioxidants and cleansing effects of natural green tea leaves is better than the Colonix's "Klaritea."

Still got $50? Why not search online and find a pair of running shoes? Exercise is very good for bowel movements after all.

But if you want to chug some shady product that supposedly strips your natural intestinal bacteria (as Colonix claims it does), hey that's your prerogative. i just think that money could be better used.

I read a lot of wise comments on how to use this and that particular ingredient, but nobody gives the right amounts, or combination. I used Colonix, from Drnatura and what I like about it, there is no do-it-yourself, "perhaps it will work" theory. The amounts are scientifically researched, and been proven to work, and there is no guess work involved. For me there is the added security that the company exists for years now, and is reputable. I am guessing there will be always competitors bad mouthing the product, but the proof of the pudding is.

The oracle spoke! Well one can see, why people do not trust doctors anymore, they are all in the pocket of the big pharmaceutical industry. Actually for me its either here or there if someone uses Colonix from drnatura, or not, it was great for me, and I did not have to mix this with that, and the other, so if you are wise, you will try it, without any risk, to your health, or your finances.

Colonix
Colon Cleanse Product Reviews
Consumer Advice Product Reviews Health and FitnessNovember 14, 2007
woman brushing a cat
Product Review: FURminator
Laundry Drying Outside
Reviews of Wind Fresh Laundry Detergent
two young African American women with curly hair
Product Review: S Curl - Curl Activator
A Garden Journal
Keeping A Garden Journal
🎄