Betty Crocker Gourmet Indoor Barbeque Grill Instructions

I recently got a old Betty Crocker Gourmet Indoor Barbeque Grill from a garage sale. There were no instructions, and I was wondering if anyone knows how to use it? Do you put water in the part that is meant to catch the grease?

Sheila from South Dakota

If the bottom of the gril is ceramic, you should put water in it to keep it from getting too hot. I have an indoor smokeless grill (not Betty Crocker) that has a ceramic base and that's what I do.

Thank you. Mine is aluminum, but it is like a well, so i am sure that it would hold water too. thanks for your help.

I have one too that I bought a long time ago. Can't find my manual. My well is sorta a plastic material? Maybe metal. I always lined it with foil to keep it clean. Don't think I ever put water in it.

I just dug it out to take to our camper to use on rainy or real hot days. A little disappointed that mine doesn't have a temp control. Forgot if it cooked steaks good or not. Will try it out this weekend. I'm looking to buy a better one but it's hard to decide which one is good. Unread good reviews. Then bad ones pop up.

Food and Recipes Food Tips BBQ and GrillNovember 26, 2006
Repairing a Gas Grill
Repairing a Gas Grill
Cover for an Outdoor Grill
Making a Cover for an Outdoor Grill
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Barney and Betty Rubble Couples Costume
Air Ionizer and Purifier for Allergies
Improving Indoor Air Quality