Betty Crocker Gourmet Electric Grill Manual and Replacement Parts

Electric table top grill with Kabobs on it
Over time you may need to replace a lost manual or parts on your small appliances. This is a guide about Betty Crocker gourmet electric grill manual and replacement parts.

Where can I find a power cord for a Betty Crocker Gourmet Grill? The model number is BC0963 or BC 1963

By Joe from Patterson, GA

Answers

Best Answer

Try eBay, as they often sell power cords that are either identical to or compatible with various appliances. Failing that, you could go to an appliance or electronics store, and ask them if they have a compatible cord. Bring your old cord, of course. Most of the time, a suitable substitute exists, just as long as you make sure that the new cord is of the same gauge, etc. For instance, I use the power cord from my old WebTV (remember those??) for my mini stereo system, and it works great. Good luck!

Best Answer

Do I have the manual. I have the cord and can send u a picture of the cord, if u haven't found one yet.

I've lost my manual. :(. Apparently there is no settings. No fail on my cord. Is the cooking grate submersible except for where u plug it in? Mines been packed away for a few years and I've forgotten how to use it.

Thanks.

I'm looking for a manual for my Betty Crocker gourmet electric grill bc-1963 that I bought sometime in the 90s. I have the cord. Hopefully it's the right one. Does this model only have one setting? I haven't used it in a long time. There is no settings on this cord.
Thanks.

Answers

Betty Crocker has a user manual download site on the internet. Please go to the site and enter your information. You can download your manual here:

https://www.man  d/betty-crocker/

I would go on to bettycrocker.com and contact them. If they have it, they will send you a PDF or even a hard copy.

I have an old Betty Crocker Gourmet Indoor Grill. I love it. But somehow after Hurricane Rita, and trying to move I lost my power cord. I really would like to find a new one. I cannot find this grill anywhere on the net, which is telling me a lot. Can anyone help?

Margene

Answers:

Looking For Power Cord For Betty Crocker Indoor Grill

You have already tried the thrift shops in your town? Bring your item in to try them all. (04/22/2008)

By kimhis