Finding Manuals and Replacement Parts for Galloping Gourmet Convection Ovens

If you have lost your manual or the oven needs repair, it can sometimes be difficult to find replacements for small appliances. This is a guide about finding manuals and replacement parts for Galloping Gourmet convection ovens.

Often it can be quite a challenge to find parts for small kitchen appliances. This is a guide about, "Where can I buy a Galloping Gourmet Perfection Aire extender ring?".

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Where can I get a manual for my Galloping Gourmet convection oven, model AX-707?

By Pearl

Answers

Best Answer

Is this it? http://customwe  _aire_manual.pdf

I have was given a present of a convection oven, model #AX-707, but I don't have the manual book. Any ideas where I might get one?

By Armando C.

Answers

Try one of these websites:
http://www.manualowl.com/index.php
http://shop.retrevo.com/

http://www.manualsonline.com/

I have had the best luck with Retrevo in the past but it looks like they may have changed their site.

try fixya.com

Try looking it up on Ask.com. I find answers to a lot of questions there or go to the brand site and look. They might have someplace where you could request one. Hope this helps.

Anonymous

All you have to do is go to Google Search, put in what you're looking for and you'll probably find it there.

I have the model #707 and today my timer knob broke. I would love to replace the knob and would hate to have to purchase a new oven. This was a gift and I love this oven. I use it 6 out of 7 days most weeks. Please help! I've searched the internet for a phone number and each number I try is either out of service or not available from my calling area.

Thank you in advance!

Answers

This is going to be hard to find. My best advice would be to get another one on eBay and keep both for parts. As the oven gets older, other parts will wear out.

Not sure you will find this part but there are a lot of these ovens for sale on eBay and probably more on Amazon and other web sites.
If you decide to buy one of these, be sure to check/know the shipping cost before you purchase.

Here is one link to check:

http://www.ebay  en+&_sacat=0

Where can I download a user manual for the Galloping Gourmet Cuisine Express Model:707 Convection Oven?

By Glenn from Rockford, IL

Answers

You might want to try at: http://www.grou  iancesAndRecipes
For any kitchen appliance question. Linda :o)

cid-baccfafed7ede2b9.office.live.com/browse.aspx/.Public and also www.manualnguide.com I searched high and low for this self same manual after my mother in law gave me hers. Naturally I found it stowed in amongst other books she'd given me years later. LOL.

I need a control knob for convection oven model 707.

Answers

This is going to be hard to find. My best advice would be to get another one on eBay and keep both for parts.

As the oven gets older, other parts will wear out.

I have a Galloping Gourmet Perfection Aire Oven, model c2000. Where can I get an extender ring and a top rack for this oven?

By Paula

Answers

Its going to be hard. Your best bet is to find a good deal on another one and save it for parts.

Where can I purchase a manual for the Prefection-aire oven?

By Kathleen New from Lone Pine, CA

We are looking for an instruction manual for a Perfection-Aire Oven Model # C2000.

Wally

Answers:

Manual for Perfection-Aire Oven Model # C2000

Check with your local oven and stove repair company. If they don't know where you can get a copy, perhaps they can refer you to another repairman who does. (03/05/2008)

By LuvMyGingerKids

Go to this site, it has many manuals. kitchenmanuals.com Hope it helps. (03/07/2008)

By Becky

Those of you that are looking for a manual for the Perfection-Aire Oven: try going to deni.com and clicking on Cooking Appliances. This machine sure sounds and looks like the one we are looking for, but upgraded. Hope this helps everyone. It also offers a manual that can be down loaded. (11/06/2008)

By Cathy