Replacement Galloping Gourmet Oven Timer Knob

I have the model #707 and today my timer knob broke. I would love to replace the knob and would hate to have to purchase a new oven. This was a gift and I love this oven. I use it 6 out of 7 days most weeks. Please help! I've searched the internet for a phone number and each number I try is either out of service or not available from my calling area.

Thank you in advance!

This is going to be hard to find. My best advice would be to get another one on eBay and keep both for parts. As the oven gets older, other parts will wear out.

Not sure you will find this part but there are a lot of these ovens for sale on eBay and probably more on Amazon and other web sites.
If you decide to buy one of these, be sure to check/know the shipping cost before you purchase.

Here is one link to check:

http://www.ebay  en+&_sacat=0