Molly Mew (Tortoise Shell Calico)

Molly will turned 2 on June 19th. I believe she is a tortoise shell calico. I got Molly from a neighbor. Before I knew them, I used to see Molly's mother in the windows and I nicknamed her "pretty kitty".

Molly loves to play with twist ties, mouse toys and balls with bells. She is an extremely vocal cat! She "talks" all the time. When she was a baby she used to say "Mew" all the time. She cries for breakfast every morning at 5:00 a.m. No need for an alarm clock here! Spoiled Kitty!

By Mary Cerreta from Shelton, CT

Molly Mew (Tortoise Shell Calico)

Beautiful cat! You are blessed. My most favored cat was one that looked like her. Oh, how I miss him.

My little wild K.C.(Kitty Celeste, for the star(celestial) on her back) is the same size, has the SAME AMOUNT OF FLUFF AND EXPRESSION. They'd love each other. She's a DARLING!!! God bless you and her. : )

WOW, I was stunned your Molly Mew looks so much like my Allie Mae (1994-2004) who in her honor I

use meoowmom for screen name. Allie Mae talked and if she was scolded she would walk away talking back. She loved the bath I would run her bubbles

and warm water then she would meoooww loudly for

warm water. Please hug, kiss and squeeze from me.

Molly Mew is gorgeous.

xxooxxx to Molly Mew prettiest kitty!!!!

Tortoiseshell Cats
Tortoiseshell Cats
Photos Pets CatsJuly 2, 2007
Textured Half Shell Cowl
Making a Textured Half Shell Cowl
knitting needles and yarn
Sea Shell Knitting Stitch
Calico Cat
Calico Breed Information and Photos
mixed beans
Calico Beans Recipes