Tortoiseshell Cat Photos

Category Cat Breeds
These multicolored cats have beautiful and interesting markings. This page contains tortoiseshell cats.

Tortoiseshell Cat Photos

Share Your PhotoCheck out these Tortoiseshell Cat Photos shared by the ThriftyFun community!.

Artemis is three years old and a Tortie. But I think there's some T-rex in there too. She's a shelter cat, I got her when she was six weeks old and all of two pounds. She doesn't remember that though; her version is that she fell from heaven as a blessing to me.

A tortoiseshell cat between bedsheets, comically peeking out.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 25

Tootsie is a 4 month old Tortie Cat. I heard a constant "mew mew mew" and couldn't help but follow the cries to see where it was coming from. I think she was about a month old when I found her in a cold parking lot hiding under a car.

Kitten and Christmas tree.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 16

Blackie is a 5 year old Tortoiseshell. Someone left her at the end of my sister-in-law's dead end street after hurricane Wilma in Florida. So, I took her home.

Blackie the Cat

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 13

I play in a tabletop roleplaying game called Shadowrun, and my good friend, who plays the main warrior of the group, said she had a friend from work whose cat had kittens and she was looking for a home for them. She knew I had been thinking of getting a cat, and so I said I would go look at them.

arched back

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 12

This was a kitten we raised at our house and kept....a rescue. Sophie cuddles and follows me around when she is not sleeping.

Sophie tortoise shell kitten

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

Rosabella (Rose for short). She was a mixed breed cat with a tortoise shell coat. This is in memory of Rose. She was a stray cat dropped off several years ago and always lived across the road.

Rosabella (Tortoiseshell)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

Maggie has a "healing instinct" about her. She somehow knows if someone in the household isn't feeling well. She will crawl up on them and lay on their belly or try to curl up in their neck, wherever their ailment is.

Torty Cat

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

Shyanne is an 8 year old tortoiseshell. Shyanne was a tiny kitten that some kids had found. She could hardly walk. I feared for her safety if I didn't take her.

A tortoiseshell cat reflected in an ornate mirror.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

I found her abandoned as a kitten, only a couple days old, so my dad and I took her to the local vet and when she was fit enough we were allowed to take her home.

Mishka (Tortoise Shell Cat)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

Magdelina is an 8 year old Torty. Let's play a game of Spot The Cat. :) This is our cat "Maggie" sleeping on a blanket. Can you see her?

A tortoiseshell cat sleeping on a furry blanket which is the same color.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

Shyanne is a 9 year old Tortoiseshell cat. Shy is/was a rescued kitty and was in an unsafe environment before she was even weaned. Shyanne likes to chase her tail on the bottom level of the cat perch.

Shyanne the Cat Looking at Herself in the Mirror

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

Kallie was rescued from a Walmart parking lot at about 4 weeks old by a friend of my son.

tortie cat

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

Shandee is a 4 year old Tortoiseshell kitty. Shandee was a gift from her mom's final litter. There isn't much our little Tortie won't do for fun...

Shandee the Tortoiseshell Kitty UNder the Christmas Tree

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

Her mother's name was Carmella and her grandmother's name was Squeeker. Her father's name was Little Foot. Coon was born in our bathtub! She loves to play chase with a flashlight beam.

Coon (Tortoiseshell Cat)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

This is the adorable Jade. As you can tell, Jade is a real diva. She charms everyone with her adorable good looks and outsize personality.

Jade (Long Haired Tortoiseshell Hemingway) - Tortie lying down with front leggs crossed

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4
Load More

Pets Cats Cat BreedsJanuary 20, 2013
🌻
😎
😷
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Tortoiseshell-Cats.html