Tortoiseshell Cat Photos

Category Cat Breeds
These multicolored cats have beautiful and interesting markings. This guide contains tortoiseshell cats.

Tortoiseshell Cat Photos

Share Your PhotoCheck out these Tortoiseshell Cat Photos shared by the ThriftyFun community!.

Tootsie is a 4 month old Tortie Cat. I heard a constant "mew mew mew" and couldn't help but follow the cries to see where it was coming from. I think she was about a month old when I found her in a cold parking lot hiding under a car.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 16

Blackie is a 5 year old Tortoiseshell. Someone left her at the end of my sister-in-law's dead end street after hurricane Wilma in Florida. So, I took her home.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 13

I play in a tabletop roleplaying game called Shadowrun, and my good friend, who plays the main warrior of the group, said she had a friend from work whose cat had kittens and she was looking for a home for them. She knew I had been thinking of getting a cat, and so I said I would go look at them.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 12

This was a kitten we raised at our house and kept....a rescue. Sophie cuddles and follows me around when she is not sleeping.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 11

Rosabella (Rose for short). She was a mixed breed cat with a tortoise shell coat. This is in memory of Rose. She was a stray cat dropped off several years ago and always lived across the road.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 10

Maggie has a "healing instinct" about her. She somehow knows if someone in the household isn't feeling well. She will crawl up on them and lay on their belly or try to curl up in their neck, wherever their ailment is.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 9

Shyanne is an 8 year old tortoiseshell. Shyanne was a tiny kitten that some kids had found. She could hardly walk. I feared for her safety if I didn't take her.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 9

I found her abandoned as a kitten, only a couple days old, so my dad and I took her to the local vet and when she was fit enough we were allowed to take her home.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 8

Magdelina is an 8 year old Torty. Let's play a game of Spot The Cat. :) This is our cat "Maggie" sleeping on a blanket. Can you see her?

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 7

Shyanne is a 9 year old Tortoiseshell cat. Shy is/was a rescued kitty and was in an unsafe environment before she was even weaned. Shyanne likes to chase her tail on the bottom level of the cat perch.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 7

Kallie was rescued from a Walmart parking lot at about 4 weeks old by a friend of my son.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 5

Shandee is a 4 year old Tortoiseshell kitty. Shandee was a gift from her mom's final litter. There isn't much our little Tortie won't do for fun...

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 5

Her mother's name was Carmella and her grandmother's name was Squeeker. Her father's name was Little Foot. Coon was born in our bathtub! She loves to play chase with a flashlight beam.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 6

This is the adorable Jade. As you can tell, Jade is a real diva. She charms everyone with her adorable good looks and outsize personality.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 4

My friend's neighbor's cat had kittens and gave me one. Her favorite toys are the blossoms off of a silk bittersweet plant. I got one and put it in a vase. She pulled them off one at a time. She carries one around like it is a little mouse, throws it in the air and catches it.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 4

I know I've posted photos of Jade before, but this one just kills me! She's just so cute and fluffy.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 2

Freedom Belle is an 11 year old Tortie. I saw her on the website for my local animal shelter, she was awaiting adoption for 5 months! It was meant to be.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 1

Angel is a 4 year old Tortoise Shell. I bought her from a lady who lived on a farm. We had another Tortie who passed away and Angel helped to fill that empty spot.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

Artemis is one year old and is a long-haired tortoiseshell cat. Artemis came from the animal control shelter about a year ago when she was a two-pound kitten crying her head off and hanging on the bars of her cage.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

Molly will turned 2 on June 19th. I believe she is a tortoise shell calico. I got Molly from a neighbor. Before I knew them, I used to see Molly's mother in the windows and I nicknamed her "pretty kitty".

Molly Mew (Tortoise Shell Calico)

Comment Like this photo? Yes

Liberty Belle (DSH Tortie) Photo. Liberty Belle is 5 years old and is a domestic shorthair tortoise shell calico. I got her as a 3 week old orphan. . .

Comment Like this photo? Yes

Freedom Belle is 8 to 12 years old. She was adopted, so I am not sure of her age. She is a domestic short hair Tortie. Liberty Belle is 4 years old. She is also a DSH Tortie.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

Precious Destiny is a 5 1/2 month old Tortoiseshell (Tortie). Here is how I got her. It's kind of a long story, but I'll make it short.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes