Peppy (Pug/Chihuahua)

Peppy is a 6 year old Pug/Chihuahua AKA Chug or Pughuahua. In August 2004, a co-worker bred her Chihuahua and her boyfriend's Pug. She brought his brother in that another co-worker bought. He was adorable so I had to see the rest of the litter.

There was a cute little girl and my special little boy. He was black all over with a white chest and a little white paw. He peed on his sister, jumped over her and into my arms and it was love at first hug!

He likes to play with his ball, hands down. Long walks to the beach, Literally we walk 5 miles at times. And of course the P.A.R.K! Yes he can spell and will run and get his ball if I even spell it out. All pets are special in their own way but he is truly a special pet. He's a snuggle-bug and a momma's boy, and my best friend. He's Peppy, and he's one of a kind.

By Ashley

This is such an adorable dog. A pug won my heart at a pet store once and I've been a fan ever since. And I like the mix of breed.

Reply Like this photo? Yes