Squash and Cucumber Bread and Butter Pickles

Has anyone ever pickled bread and butter pickles with a mix of cucumbers and squash?

By Natalie from UT

I canned bread and butter pickles with yellow squash and zucchini, red sweet peppers and onion and they were really good!

The bread and butter pickle recipe in todays post is an excellent recipe. I have used this to make the pickles by doubling the recipe's liquid ingredients and adding squash, celery, cauliflower, and carrots to make the blend. These were excellent and very different from the regular bread and butter pickles, sometimes I add a little extra spices to make a different taste. I sometimes add a little extra sugar.

Dill Pickle on White Background
Bread and Butter Pickle Recipes
Food and Recipes Canning Condiments & SaucesAugust 24, 2010
supporting cucumbers
Supporting Cucumber Vines
Pickled Pumpkin
Pickled Squash Recipes
summer squash
Drying Squash
Zucchini Bread Recipes
Zucchini Bread Recipes