Barkley and Scruffy (Mixed Breeds)

Barkley is 8 years old, Scruffy is 2. Both are mixed breeds and were adopted from the San Diego County Animal Shelter as pups. Barkley loves to swim and chase tennis balls. Scruffy is happy to socialize with every dog she meets. Both thoroughly enjoy our evening walks along Sunset Cliffs.

I took this photo last year and used it to make a home-made birthday card for my son D.J. I prefer home-made cards to store bought ones, and the ones with pictures are real keepers!

By Donna from San Diego, CA

Editor's Note: Here are some previous posts about Barkley and Scruffy.

I just love your dogs....this picture is so sweet and they are sitting so nicely for their photo shoot

You have two of the cutest dogs, They sit so nice together.Give em both a hug from me.

I am totally in love with Barkley and Scruffy! Keep sending pics of them, as I enjoy each one immensely. Give both of them a big hug and kiss from Missy's and Goldy's Mom! God bless you!

They're adorable and I love their names.

Adorable picture and wonderful idea!!! I am envious of the Sunset Cliff walks. I am an X-Pacific Beach girl

living in Missouri. I could feel the tang of the ocean,

as I read this post. I took my 3 doggies for a walk at my inlaws farm in the MarkTwain National Forrest.

(would prefer the beach)...ahhhhhhhh enjoy it for me.

Photos Pets DogsMay 29, 2007
Calico Cat
Calico Breed Information and Photos
Caesar (Siberian Husky and German Shepherd Mix)
Siberian Husky - German Shepherd Mix Info and Photos
a girl and her dog
Dog Breeds That Are Good With Kids
Mixed Breed Dog Photos and Information