Save by Using Fresh Stir Fry Bag for Veggie Tray

My daughter likes the variety of cut up vegetables that come in a large sectioned, nifty plastic, re-sealable container. It comes with a dip, and costs $8 to $12. I almost bought one for her today by Taylor Farms at Target Grocery Store. Then I noticed that it had pretty much the same veggies as the $3 bag of stir fry, also by Taylor Farms.

For dinner, I shook the $3 bag of stir fry veggies out onto a plate, stuck a small dish of salad dressing for a dip, in the center in a glass bowl. Everyone was happy. :)

Source: A sudden flash of inspiration

By cookwie from Richardson, TX

Smart! I never understood how anyone could spend that much money on the cut up stuff! You can buy it FRESHER and do it yourself for pennies practically. But this idea is a great one for parties!

Great idea! My 99¢ Only store in Los Angeles has the sane stir fry veggies, so it's even more thrifty. I believe that store us in Texas, as well.

Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsMay 8, 2009
veggie plate
Making a Vegetable Party Tray
Shrimp Stir Fry
Shrimp Stir Fry Recipes
Jeans purse. Making a bootie bag from jeans.
Making a Bootie Bag from Jeans
Fresh vegetables.
Saving Money on Vegetables
🎄