Newborn Kittens

These are my new baby kittens. They are regular neighborhood Tom Cat short hairs. These cute little characters were born yesterday when one of my two look alike sister black cats gave birth. The other sister is having trouble giving birth and I hope I won't have to bring her to the vet. I can't afford the Vet!

My Cats go up on the house roof and under a full Moon, scope the territory for male Tom Cats. I also go up on the roof but without much luck! As baby sisters, my black look-alike cats were great friends. They often played twin sister type tricks on me. One year later, however, jealousy and a baby making race has disturbed their friendship.

One night, my beeper kept going off. After a few heated discussions with the hospital operator, I realized the "beep, beep" sounds were coming from my closet every ten minutes or so.

When I looked in the closet, I saw what is pictured here. The operator forgave me when I called to explain what happened.

Joseph, I can tell you really love cats, so I want to urge you to please, please have your two sister cats spayed as soon as you can. I'm sure a vet will be happy to work something out with you. If you're worried about that expense, just imagine the expense with having to take care of all these kittens you're letting your cats have! It's really the kindest and most responsible thing to do. I'm hoping your one cat having trouble giving birth is okay. Also, having your cats roaming around outside exposes them to all kinds of disease from those neighborhood toms and also they could be injured. I hope you can find good homes for these new kittens. Wish I could take one, but I'm much too far away.

Hello Joseph, i hope you don't mind but i could hardly see the kittens in the picture so i 'photoshopped' them. Here are the results....and so adorable too!

And here's the kittens momma!

Monique =^..^=

PLEASE have your kitty'spayed.there is too much bad that can happen to your babies, and I am sure your want them to be with you a long long time ,there are too many dangers lurking in the outside world for out side kitties.Not to mention diseases ,and they can get breast cancer if left un spayed -not to mention, all of the unwanted critters in shelters too/ They are very sweeet babies tho. Nothing better than a baby critter. but please I do think your vet would workwith you on payments or something to help you with the cost.

Dear Rosa!

Thanks for the advice! I do have spaying in mind for both my female cats. I also believe birth control is a good idea for millions of human females as well because as you know, this planet is over populated with Homo Sapiens who continue polluting at an unforgivable rate. Being a humanitarian for peace and the ecology, I wanted both my famale cats to experience as much freedom as possible and to have the experience of creating babies, before they visit the Veterinarian. Now, if only my second Momma Cat would have her babies, life could get back to normal. Thanks again for the good advice!

Signed: Joseph Raglione.

Newborn orange and white kitten.
Caring for Newborn Kittens
Pets Pet PagesMarch 22, 2007
kitten with fleas
Getting Rid of Fleas on Kittens
Baby Quilt
Baby Quilt Ideas
Adult Male Dog and a Puppy
Adult Male Dogs and Newborn Puppies
Adult cat walking away from newborn kitten
Mother Cat Ignoring Her Kittens