Use Baby Wipes For Cleaning Shoes

I was looking for a way to clean my 12 year old daughters shoes. We all know how expensive shoes can be and I didn't want to risk washing them in the machine. A friend told me to try baby wipes, it worked like a charm. Just a couple of swipes, and the leather looked new. From that point forward, I have kept a jar of wipes around, (even though there isn't any babies in the house), and I use them to do quick wipes on a lot of things. We also use them for the couch, eye makeup remover, and simple wipe downs of the bathroom. I buy the large refill bags and sometimes cut them in half. I also keep them in my car for those messy moments all moms have.

By Annie from Mpls., MN

I use the unscented ones to clean my cats. I found out I was allergic, and since there was no way I was going to give them up, I knew I had to bathe them; I wipe them down with one then follow with a paper towel and I'm done, usually before they realize what I have done.

Re: Cleaning the cat with baby wipes: This is a great idea, especially unscented, I was just at petsmart where the charge from $7.00-$9.99 for the cat bath wipes, with the same ingredients as unscented wipes. My opinion is they slap the word cat on there and charge 3 times the price. What we as consumers must remember is that for pet supplies, it is all about the marketing and the mark ups!

does anyone know if these are ok to use on carpet? When my 6 yr. old was a baby I would always clean up spills on the carpet with them, but then wondered if it was leaving a residue that dirt and dust would stick to. Now I have various stains that the steam cleaner won't get out and wonder if I could use the baby wipes. they worked great back then.

TC in MO

I, too, use baby wipes for makeup removal, easy touchups for quick cleaning, etc. I purchase the White Cloud Aloe unscented Wipes in the lavender colored plastic resealable refill package, 80 ct. at Walmart for $1.58. I've used several brands of wipes, before finding this one, now I only purchase these, as the "cloths" are actually cloths, not made of paper which tears easily.

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing ShoesFebruary 7, 2008
Dirty tennis shoes.
Cleaning Tennis Shoes
Baby Wipes Container
Uses for Baby Wipes
Man Repairing a Shoe
Repairing Shoes
homemade boogie wipes
Homemade Boogie Wipes
🎉
🎄