Jiffy Spiffy Brownies

I kind of do what Sandra Lee does, but this is my idea.

When I need chocolate, I need it bad...then I don't need it for a while. So, I go all out. I get one package of Jiffy Brownie Mix, add 1/2 cups Pecan or Walnut German Chocolate Frosting, and 1/2 cup peanut butter. If you really love nuts, add more of them, too, or use chunky peanut butter.

The result is that you have a brownie that is rich enough to not eat the whole pan, but so rich that you don't need any sweets for a while.

If you put them in cupcake pans, they are great sellers for fund raisers, too!
(If you sell them, however, make sure people know there are nuts in them.)

Enjoy!

Hey girl,still having trouble with my e-mail.My new address is bus.drivr@hotmail.com

Sorry for the inconvenience but AOL will not let me access my e-mail for some reason.I even set up a new acct but to no avail.

Sounds delish but how do you make them? Do you bake it? Mix as directed or eat as is? Thanks!

Sounds yummy! I might have to give that one a try!

This sounds really great, but (pardon my ignorance), I need more specific directions. Do you make per package directions and then add the additional ingredients or just add the nuts, frosting mix and peanut butter? If you add the nuts, do you eliminate the frosting mix? You said nuts or frosting mix. Then do you bake per package directions? Sorry for all the questions, but I imagine there are others wondering too.

I'm confused too (stay that way). Do you add the frosting mix to the wet mix and then bake? Or is it the frosting on top of baked brownies! Sounds yummy either way! Thanks

I have a question, I am confused, do I bake them per brownie mix instructions, or what?

I'm as confused as the others! Do you mix each box according to directions and then mix together, or do you just mix the ingredients you listed and then bake? Need more complete directions please.

I also need bit more info. Sounds like something I'd enjoy.

I think she just adds the frosting & PB to the brownie mix & prepares as directed. I toss in nearly the whole can of coconut pecan frosting PLUS a cup of sour cream into a box chocolate (any kind of chocolate) cake mix & prepare & bake as usual. Thought it up one day figuring it couldn't hurt & now never make plain choc cake. Barely needs any additional frosting but if I do I use a canned cream cheese kind spread thin and it is AWESOME.

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Cookies BrowniesSeptember 25, 2008
Patent Leather Shoes
Shining Patent Leather Shoes
Butterscotch Brownie
Butterscotch Brownie Recipes
Jiffy Spiffy Brownies
Recipes Using Jiffy Mixes
Brownies
Recipes Using Brownies
🎄