Keeping a Mirror From Streaking

What can I use on a big mirror to keep it from streaking?

By Debbie from Greenbay

Best Answer

I'm a big fan of Mr. Clean. I use it on everything. It's grease cutting properties cuts streaking and makes all my glass sparkle!

Best Answer

For mirrors and windows I use a liquid product (here in Canada) called Hertel. It's in the cleaners aisle of grocery stores. Put a small amount in a container of water, squeeze out your cloth and wash mirror. Use paper towel or lint free cloth to dry. Never any streaking. I've searched for many years to find a streak-free cleaner!

Best Answer

Rubbing alcohol and old T-shirt.

Shaving cream! Put a little on a towel, washcloth and buff into the mirror. I usually just do for the spot that I need to make sure it's not steamed. BUT if your bathroom is getting steamy, you either need a window, fan or a vent. Cuz' if you don't have those it will get moldy! So for the cold winter mornings when I don't open the window, I do the shaving cream trick, then turn on the fan for a while after I leave! :)