Garden: Sunflower as the Sun Goes Down

This photo was taken just before the sun went down last week. The sky was awesomely blue. Do you see the Bumble Bee?

Source: My camera

By Nancy

That is so perfect looking that it doesn't seem real. You should frame it .

I don't know if you have an expensive camera or you're a photographer, but that's a work of art! That is an INCREDIBLE picture of more than just the sunflower. Of course that beautiful deep blue sky as a background to those brilliant yellow pedals are stupendous! Also, the bright green leaf along with the others darker, with the texture they bring along with them! And I love the fuzzy-faded tree in the background. To top it off, the way you happen to capture this marvelous bee enjoying the entire beauty of it all! I love it! It makes me smile. Thanks for taking the time to post it. Great job Nancy!

sunflower and blue sky
Sunflower Information and Photos
Photos GardenJuly 27, 2010
Hot Tea
Cooling Down Hot Drinks
sunflower oil and seeds
Uses for Sunflower Oil
Bouquet of sunflowers.
Making a Sunflower Wedding Bouquet
Harvesting Sunflower Seeds