A Jar Filled with Memory Cards

My daughter gave me a beautiful crystal jar with a silver lid, it was filled with memory cards. Each week I was to open the jar and pick a card, it was incredible. What memories that jar holds, I couldn't wait until Friday, and she had enough in the jar to last one year. It is one of the most thoughtful, special gifts I have ever received, and reading them gave me so much joy, I love my children sooo much.

By Jackie

Thank you so much for this wonderful idea! I think I will make one for my grandmother, who is in a nursing home. She will love it.

what a wonderful loving idea. you should save that jar and let your grandchildren some day when they are grown see what there grandmother and daughter shared. they will cherrish it too. thanks for sharing!

This is a wonderful idea! Every year I struggle to think of something for my best friend that would actually mean something to her, this is better than anything I've come up with before. Thank you so much!

What a priceless treasure!

I work at an assisted living facility. One of our residents daughters gave her mom one of these for Christmas. It is such

a wonderful gift. I love to read them. And the clear glass jar

they are in is beautiful.. its short and wide and is ribbed.

She put a ribbon around the lid and on top she glued a decoration like what you would put in a scrap book..a 3-D type. Wonderful gift!

This a wonderful idea for a friend, a sister, mother, father etc. It could be used for a birthday and anniversary. Thanks for the idea.

My father who is very much in his right mind is losing him memory. I think this may be the perfect gift for him. It would be wonderful to remind him of all the things he did over the years that mean so much to me.

WOW that is awsome!! but I dont have a good memory and the ones i do have (of my mothe) arent that good *sob* But i LOVE this idea it is to cute!

Making a Memory Jar
Crafts GiftsOctober 22, 2007
A pink piggy bank made from a plastic mayo bottle.
Mayonnaise Jar Piggy Bank
beaded lid
Crafts Using Jar Lids
Vintage Hank Aaron Baseball Card Leaning Against Old Baseball
Determining the Value of Baseball Cards
Simple square block quilt made from vintage fabric.
Making a Memory Quilt
🎄