Keeping Diaper Smell Out Of Your House

If have a baby, you have dirty diapers that can smell quite bad. My daughter had two in diapers at once and you never smelled dirty diapers in her house or trash.

Use plastic grocery bags. Put the diaper in the corner and twist. Pull the excess up and around and twist again, and repeat! You can do it up to 3 times then tie the bag. It's the same as having it in 3 bags, no smell

By Hiswitnessishere from Republic, MI

If you can, dump out the solid contents of the diaper and flush. This eliminates a lot of odor. Wrapping up dirty diapers in plastic bags is a must, especially if you don't have frequent trash pickups.

Good old fashioned diaper pails with a tight fitting lid work quite well. Less plastic goes in to the landfills that way and the diaper pail can be re-used or recycled.

This tip reminds me quite a bit of the Diaper Genie that I had when my boys were young. It would also twist the long bag as you put the dirty diapers in. I think this would be a good way to replace those single use diaper pails with the expensive inserts.

I am giggling cause I don't remember inexpensive diaper pails with a tight fitting lid being able to only hold one diaper and needing expensive liners two, three and four decades ago ;-) All you have to do is wash them out a time or two a week with dish soap instead of paying big money for fancy gadgets and accessories and helps keep our environment healthier to boot by not throwing plastic in to our landfills.

Used Diaper
Reducing Disposible Diaper Pail Odors
Parenting BabyAugust 17, 2009
Baby with Diaper Rash Getting Changed
Diaper Rash Remedies
baby at photo shoot
Making a 1st Birthday Hat and Diaper Cover
Diaper Pail
Getting Rid of Gnats in a Diaper Pail
Baby in Diaper
Homemade Diaper Rash Ointment Recipes
🎉
🎄