Jolie (Chihuahua)

Angelina 'Jolie' is a 6 year old Chihuahua. She was our housewarming present to ourselves when she was 5 weeks old! She was the runt of the litter, and unwanted by others because she was a deer head instead of an apple head.

Jolie likes to sleep in warm laundry, bark ferociously at her sisters while in the safety of my lap, and chew on stuffed animals twice her size. She's my little lovebug! She will sit on my lap and gaze up at me for long periods of time. Unless I'm folding towels...then it's nap time!

By Michele

So cute! I'll never understand the runt not being good enough because, in my humble opinion, they are the best! I am certain Jolie and your family are extremely happy you hooked up with each other :-)

Chihuahua
Chihuahua Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesJune 28, 2010
Chihuahuas
Chihuahua Mix Photos
Chihuahua Clothing Patterns
🎉
🎄