Armstrong Tile Floor Has Lost Its Shine

I have a not-too-old (5 years) Armstrong mostly white tile kitchen floor and the finish seems to be gone on. It is driving me crazy as it NEVER shines or looks clean. It is slightly bumpy as opposed to smooth and the bumps pick up everything off ones feet and it never comes clean. Is there some kind of a coating that can be used to restore the shine?

There are many layers of flooring under these and we bought the expensive ones thinking they would outlast us. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Betty from Slate Hill, NY

First contact the dealer you bought the flooring from. There may be a warrenty. I use Lundmark Floor Wax in my home and especially in my rental properties. Keeps the floors clean and shiny for 6 months.

can anyone tell me how to get tiles to take wax if finish is gone thank you.

Home and Garden Home Improvement FlooringJanuary 10, 2007
Tile Floor
Painting a Tile Floor
Installing Vinyl Tile Over Old Linoleum Tile
Cleaning Tile Floors, Textured blue floor tile.
Cleaning Textured Flooring
Cleaning Dirty Tile
Homemade Tile and Grout Cleaner Recipes
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 21, 2017 at 6:50:56 PM on 10.0.0.44 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.