River Rock Water Feature

We put in a river rock feature in our front yard last year; we added to it during the course of the year. The river rock came from my late sister's home in the Ozark Mountains; we added pea gravel around the feature. It has special meaning to me because of all the rock I gathered from my late sister's yard and surrounding area of her home.

The fern in the back of the feature was from a cutting that my daughter gave me a few years ago; it has grown very large. There is a birdbath for the birds to splash in, ceramic frogs, a ceramic lizard, a resin frog balancing a gazing ball; there is a bench nearby where my husband and I can enjoy listening to trickling of the water over the rocks and the lights around the feature at night give it a soft glow.

By WandaJo from TN

Here is Wanda's Water Feature at Christmas:

That's beautiful, and it's wonderful that it has special meaning for you. God bless you!

What a gorgeous water feature and with all the

nice memories. Thank you for sharing. You are

very talented.

Water Feature
Making a Water Feature
Home and Garden Gardening Ponds and RockeryJuly 17, 2007
Water Softener
Buying a Water Softener
pale pink waterlily blossoms
Finding Plants for a Water Garden
Homemade rock candy.
Homemade Rock Candy
Indoor Water Fountain
Making an Indoor Water Feature
🎄