Shower Cap For Storing Makeup When Traveling

When traveling, I put my makeup in a shower cap when I went into the bathroom. Found I like it so much better than my makeup bags. Opens wide and you can easily see where everything is.

By jackie's from North Powder, OR

This is one of those simple but awesome ideas! Thanks!

* But, I would recommend you first turn your shower cap inside-out, because this way if the makeup leaks, it will leak on the outside of the cap & won't get on to your hair!

Love this idea, I got an open up flat-type bag, but it was expensive, so I got the small one- it's too small to hold much, and too bulky when scrunched up! Love the cap idea, and often hotels will give you some free, although light, it will last a couple trips, then recycle and use a new free one!

Red Toiletries Bag
Packing a Travel Toiletries Bag
Organizing TravelApril 16, 2010
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
baby sleeping
Cradle Cap Remedies
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure