Browsing: Uses for Pringles Cans

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Uses for Pringles Cans

Pringles cans have great craft or storage potential. This is a guide about uses for Pringles cans.

Pringles can.
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

August 9, 2016 Flag

I bought these crackers today at Grocery Outlet. I love that store because you almost always save more than you spend. But, I digress. Pringles can and package of crackers

When I was done with my Pringles can, I realized that they fit in it. I mean it's tight, but pressing on the rim just a hair to let them slide in helps. They are so secure you could probably ship them, but certainly they would survive the trip to the park or the beach.

Hope that helps!

round crackers in Pringles can

Source: None

Link: N/A

June 29, 2011 Flag

This is a helpful tip when children become ill either when traveling or at home. Save empty large soft margarine tubs. Take a plastic Ziploc type storage bag and insert in the margarine tab folding down the top of the bag all around the tub. Place some folded paper towels in the bottom. If your child becomes car sick, he/she can use the tub/storage bag to throw up in. Then when done, all that needs to be done is zip up the bag and throw it away.

This works well at home too if your child is sick. Your child can have a tub/storage bag container in his bed, which will alleviate the need to get up to run to bathroom and hang over a toilet which cannot be too sanitary. It also alleviates a lot of mess. We used this "trick" for our kids when they were growing up, and my husband and I use it for ourselves too.

By Sally from Pittsburgh

April 6, 2012 Flag

A great way to store spaghetti is in a full-sized Pringles can. I wiped out the empty can with a damp paper towel to remove any oil and salt. I was able to fit 2 whole bags of spaghetti into the can.

Spaghetti in Pringles Can

August 18, 2009 Flag

Besides making the solar hot dog cooker that I've seen on several sites, I use Pringles containers for storing the plastic bags we get from stores. Then, I have a portable dispenser for plastic bags to store in car, hunting and fishing gear, and for gardening.

October 26, 2011 Flag

Use an empty Pringles can to store dry spaghetti, no need to worry about keeping the opened bag or box closed. An added plus is that the lid is see through plastic so no need to open it, as you can see how much you have left.

Pringles can.

March 6, 2015 Flag

I wondered how you can use it for school?

By Jane

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Wash very well and air out. It can be used to hold pencils, pens, colors, colored pencils, small pieces of games.

Anything you can think of can be stored in them, tennis balls, hair clips anything.

December 15, 2009 Flag

My husband loves Pringles. I would like to put these empty cans to good uses. Any ideas?

By JustJan from Houston, TX

This tip would work great for glass artists. Use them to store glass rods for flame working. They could be laid on their side and stacked (wine rack style) connected securely so they be plenty strong. Each color rod could have its' own can.

Make a winter/Christmas scene by cutting an arched shape on one side near the bottom. Cover outside of can with white paint, add glitter if desired. Hot glue trim around cut out area.

Use a section of an old Christmas card as the background of the scene, add miniature figures, such as deer, Santa, trees, etc...hot glue to inside base of can. If desired, you can add a small glass candle holder with a tea candle. Makes a pretty creche or winter scene. Be careful if you light the candle and don't leave it unattended.

Read More Answers...

April 15, 2009 Flag

If you have a child who get carsick, the best container to use for the incident is a Pringles can. Saves a big mess and easy to store until properly disposed of.

November 14, 2006 Flag

I have a ton of small plastic pringles containers. They are from the individual sized portions. Any fun ideas of what to do with them?

Margaret-mek from Jersey

I would love to have some! My six-year-old daughter loves to take Pringles in her lunch and the small cans you can get anywhere are still rather large. I have been looking and looking for the little individual serving plastic cases after seeing them at a friend's house and cannot find them anywhere! Do you know where you got them? If so, please let me know, and seriously, if you decide to part with them, let me know!

karen-knust AT usa.net

Thanks!

Ive seen the school lunch bag travel case carries for Pringles at dollar stores n or walmart n target

Read More Answers...

December 27, 2011 Flag

Previously it was mentioned to use Pringles cans to store cookies or to give them as presents. I go a little further. I have friends and family in the service, many are deployed overseas.

August 24, 2008 Flag

I've found another use for a Pringles can. I recently injured my back and have nerve damage in my foot and leg. My foot burns constantly and the muscles in my lower leg are pretty well shot.

January 10, 2008 Flag

Using Pringles can to wrap Christmas lights is even better than tubes they don't bend. And you can store extra lights inside.

October 28, 2009 Flag

How many times has your child come home with precious art work smashed or torn from being stuffed inside a backpack? Let your child make a backpack organizer out of a used Pringles can.

Load More
Better Living Green Living ReusingFebruary 28, 2012
Tuna Cans
Uses for Tuna Cans
3 lays stax cans
Uses for Lay's Stax Cans
Crafts Using Pringles Cans
Crafts Using Pringles Cans
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 21, 2016 at 11:23:55 PM on 10.0.2.7 in 6 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.