Envelope Flower Basket
Hang brightly colored flowers almost anywhere with this simple to make idea.
Approximate Time: 30 - 45 minutes.
- envelope - white or colored
- construction paper or card stock, scraps will do
- Open the top of the envelope. Use marker to decorate the envelope.
- Draw and cut stems and leaves from green paper.
- Draw and cut flower blossoms from various colors of paper.
- Glue blossoms and leaves to stems.
- Put a little glue on the backs of the stems and slide the stems into the envelope to fill your flat basket.
- Cut a basket handle from paper and glue this to the top of the envelope. Once the glue dries, your envelope basket is ready to hang.
By Marie from West Dundee, IL
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 2, 2016 at 2:39:38 PM on 10.0.1.211 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us