Garden: Perennial With Yellow Flowers

I'm not sure what this plant is but there will be an abundance of the yellow flowers to come. Then, just the greenery. It seems to grow no matter what. I was given the plant by Aunt Catherine and didn't know what else to call it. It is a perennial and never fails to bloom for me. There are more stalks that I didn't show. Anyone know what it is?

By Kurtzfolk

They look like 4 o'clocks, to me.

Hi, this is Lysimachia punctata. We know it over here as Loosestrife. Its not really a weed, (unless its growing where you dont want it to,!) There are lots of varieties, including a lovely red one and a ground cover one which is often used in hanging baskets, which is known as Creeping Jenny.

Remel, UK

Yes, Lysimachia. There is also a variegated form called 'Alexander.' The purple-leaf loosestrife I have makes runners all over the place; I much prefer this type which forms clumps.

Have you identified this plant yet? I have it in my garden and I can't find it's name.

Yellow Daffodils
Yellow Flower Photos
Photos GardenJune 7, 2010
Cleaning Old Dresses
Removing Yellow Creases from Stored Dresses
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Yellow Bleach Stains in a Plastic Bathtub
Yellow cake with chocolate frosting.
Homemade Yellow Cake Recipes
Selecting Valentine's Day Flowers, A bouquet of fresh cut roses for Valentine's Day
Selecting Valentine's Day Flowers
🎉
🎄