Dandelion Photos

Category Wildlife
Dandelions are typically seen as a common weed that can be a eye sore in lawns. However, it is an edible herb and good for a variety of ailments. This page contains dandelion photos.

Dandelion Photos

Share Your PhotoCheck out these Dandelion Photos shared by the ThriftyFun community!.

I know many will think why send a picture of that? As my mother used to say, weeds are just misplaced flowers, and just as beautiful.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

Yesterday, I walked the road in our neighborhood and got the litter picked up. After getting back home, I kept thinking about how pretty this patch of dandelions was. I wanted a picture to use as a desktop background for our computer. Today I walked again and took my camera with me.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

My daughter and I saw this beautiful dandelion on a walk the other day. It was so bright, and so cheery.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

Dandelions: a simple, unappreciated gift of nature. They are plucked and blown away out of greed. No one takes the time to carefully consider what each wish should pertain in exchange for the small plant's life.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Take a picture of it. I took this picture with my digital camera. There is a macro function and finally you can do something good with dandelion.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes