Simba (Tabby Mix)

Simba is a 6 month old Brown and White Tabby Mix that I got a few weeks ago at Humane Society. He loves to play, jump, and run with anyone or anything! He's hilarious. When he does lay down to rest, he's a snuggler and very loving. He'll be with our family a long, long time!

By Jillian

Simba a Tabby Mix

Simba a Tabby Mix

It always amazes me how quickly an animal will love us, and how long it takes a person to love an animal sometimes. Most pets are just so open to accepting and loving us. Always makes me wonder just which of us God gave the most of Himself to. Your little Simba is precious. I'm hoping that he is now, and will always be, an "inside" kitty.

Beautiful colors! I love that picture! He looks so soft and cuddly, give him an extra hug and a kiss from me! :)

Photos Pets CatsNovember 17, 2010
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix
Siamese Mix
Siamese Mix Cat Photos