Buy Garden Seeds On eBay

This year for my garden I decided to save some money buying seeds. What I did was go to eBay, find a seller that had a large supply of seeds, and who offered free shipping on every order after the first is placed. I then searched for my seeds of choice, paid using Pay Pal, and now I just have to wait for my order to arrive.

Oh what fun. The best part of all is I have found seeds that I could not find in the stores here. I am so anxious to start my garden this year. My theme will be daisies. I have found about 8 different types of daisies ranging in sizes. They also make wonderful cut flowers too.

By Karyn from Ottawa, Canada

I did this also, good savings on a lot of different seeds. Also the people are so nice. Happy hunting

Buying Seeds
Buying Seeds
Home and Garden Gardening SeedsMay 8, 2008
alternatives to ebay
Alternatives to eBay
eBay Logo
Selling On eBay
A woman taking a photo of a vase to post it on eBay.
eBay vs. Garage Sales
Sowing seeds directly.
Direct Sowing Seeds