Buy Garden Seeds On eBay

This year for my garden I decided to save some money buying seeds. What I did was go to eBay, find a seller that had a large supply of seeds, and who offered free shipping on every order after the first is placed. I then searched for my seeds of choice, paid using Pay Pal, and now I just have to wait for my order to arrive.

Oh what fun. The best part of all is I have found seeds that I could not find in the stores here. I am so anxious to start my garden this year. My theme will be daisies. I have found about 8 different types of daisies ranging in sizes. They also make wonderful cut flowers too.

By Karyn from Ottawa, Canada

I did this also, good savings on a lot of different seeds. Also the people are so nice. Happy hunting