4 Bean Casserole
This was a favorite of my dad.
- 1/2 lb. ground beef, browned
- 1/2 lb. bacon, fried and broken into pieces
- 1 can Lima beans, drained
- 1 can butter beans, drained
- 1 can pork and beans, undrained
- 1 can kidney beans, undrained
- 1 small can crushed pineapple
- 1 Tbsp. mustard
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 4 Tbsp. molasses
- 2 Tbsp. vinegar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
Combine casserole ingredients in casserole and mix well. Combine sauce ingredients and pour over bean mixture. Mix and bake at 350 F for 30-40 minutes.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.