Plant HealthGardening
To Top

Accidentally Sprayed Vinegar on Flowers and Plants

I accidentally sprayed my potted and planted flowers and plants with a vinegar water and Dawn soap spray. I thought it was only water and Dawn, but it wasn't. I had previously made the other for weeds. Will they all die even the big hearty plants in my beds? And rose bushes? I'm sick.

Ad


We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards (US only) for people who answer recent questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

July 13, 20160 found this helpful

If you rinse them off really well until the soap stops making suds you have a pretty good shot of many of the plants surviving.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Related Content
Categories
Home and Garden Gardening Plant HealthJuly 12, 2016
Guides
A carpenter bee on an old stump.
Use WD40 to Get Rid of Carpenter Bees
A cat sitting on a bed.
Cleaning Cat Spray from an Electric Blanket
head of cabbage
Using Tobacco Juice to Control Garden Pests
Vinegar Bottle
Removing Vinegar Smell from Carpet
More
🎃
Halloween Ideas!
Facebook
Pinterest
YouTube
Contests!
Newsletters
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Categories
Desktop Page | View Mobile

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Published by .

Generated 2017/10/12 07:43:58 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️
Loading Something Awesome!