Additional Uses for Toothpaste?

I have toothpaste that sometimes expires. I would like to know if there any other uses for toothpaste in addition to cleaning teeth.

Thank you.

Best Answer

You can use toothpaste as a cleaner in many areas of your home. Here's a few ideas: clean soap scum from shower door and sink, clean mirrors, restore shine to copper bottom pots, clean silverware and jewelry and use it to remove crayon or marker from walls or wood

Best Answer

You can use it to fill in holes in the wall before you paint.

Best Answer

I may be the outlier here, but I use expired toothpaste for brushing my teeth. Unless it tastes bad or has changed consistency (and I have never had either happen), it works just fine. I have not (now I should not say this out loud to jinx myself), had a new cavity in many decades and I was just at the dentist yesterday.

Expiration dates are important, so I use them for guidance, NOT as an absolute. But that is just thrifty old me :) Best wishes for a lovely smile :)

I would do a search using "Google" as to what you can use tooth paste for , you will find it tells you of many uses.

I really do not see any reason for NOT using expired tooth paste on your teeth . If you look on your tube of tooth paste you will find a telephone number for questions , the number on Crest is 1-800-492-7387 I am sure if you ring them they will answer any questions you have regardless of the make.

Consumer Advice General AdviceMarch 25, 2019
💘
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Additional-Uses-for-Toothpaste.html