Adjust My Computer's Screen Size?

How do I change the size of my computer screen display?

By eleni from New York, NY

Best Answer

It depends on which operating system you have. But as a starter as to where to look you can right click on your desktop (anywhere) and on the menu that opens up pick either properties or Graphic Properties if you have Vista. Look around for the word Resolution and you should see a screen measurement like (number X number), i.e. 1440 X 90. On a vista machine the measurement area is in the Display Area selection or the right side of the window.

Best Answer

You can hold down your control key and and use your scroll on the mouse and it will grow or shrink the size.

Anonymous
Best Answer

Rightclick then select properties and choose setings then your desplay wil show where to reduce your resolution.

If you're wanting to manually "stretch" the open window, there are little knobs at the bottom of your actual monitor. One adjusts the vertical size, another the horizontal size. Since I use keystroke combinations rather than mouse clicks, I just use the F11 key to have the active window fill the entire screen. Hope this helps.

Computers TipsAugust 25, 2010
😷
📓
😎
🌻
🐛
Generated 2020-07-18 09:05:04 in 894 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Adjust-My-Computers-Screen-Size.html