Adjusting the Hood on a Rain Coat

The hood on my Regatta rain coat is too big and when pulled on I can't see anything in front of me, any suggestions how I can keep my hair dry with the hood on and stop walking into lamp posts!

Sew a length of matching narrow fabric along the inside edge of the hood. Thread a drawstring through it and you can adjust it to fit you

Bias Tape works great to sew it on the inside of the hood. You will have a center area that you can thread a string thrugh this to take up the slack in the hood and make it fit your head better.

Wear a baseball cap on your head,then pull up the hood. I use this method to keep my glasses dry in the rain.

Home and Garden Repair ClothingOctober 29, 2019
🍂
🎄

ClothingRepair